Re: [NTLK] battery Question

From: hellsop_at_ninehells.com
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 09:56:43 PDT

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 10:46:46AM -0400, Owen Collins wrote:
> I am assuming something has fried in my Newt by the looks of it. It
> seems that the lesson is not to charge the rechargeable pack that is
> inside the Newt using the charging station?

It does sound like something in the charging circuitry has gone.
However, it would be odd if the lesson to be learned was "don't charge
things in the charging station", wouldn't it? I'd find other factors
like the adaptor powering the stand, and whether it might be just a
random hardware failure.

--
39. If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the
    forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number