Re: [NTLK] Monopoly (The Game) for Newton OS?

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 06:35:46 PDT

Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:57:13 -0500
From: Matthew Hudson <hexsane_at_gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Monopoly (The Game) for Newton OS?
  someone else wrote:
> I can only hope the developer of this fine app is listening and makes his
> own decision on Newtopoly pricing in light of all the points presented.

>Instead of coming here and explaining your concerns with the price of
>the software maybe you should email the author and ask him to reduce
>the price considering the age of it and the Newton.

Are we employing the Socratic method here? (I think it was Socrates
and friends who were debating how many teeth a horse had, without
actually looking at a horse, right?)

Has anyone received a registration for this software recently? IIRC
a couple years ago I emailed about registering, I don't recall
receiving a reply.

Brian