Re: [NTLK] Anyone Making Public WiFi Work?

From: hellsop_at_ninehells.com
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 21:45:08 PDT

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 11:31:00PM -0400, Ian wrote:
> Exactly. As Eckhart says, the problem is in integration with NIE, not
> with implementing SSL per se.

Fine. Whatever. I'm sorry I even bothered to do someone else's
research. My *original* point was that "Wouldn't it be great if $program
did SSL?" posts don't really bear much discussion because they're
essentially fruitless. The people that such a posting might be supposed
to appeal to have already found the idea without merit, and the way to
prove me wrong isn't to discuss it further, but rather to shut up and
hack if they think it's easy/possible.

--
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a
   quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during