Re: [NTLK] Monopoly (The Game) for Newton OS?

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 04:59:16 PDT

I completely agree with James on this. Thirty dollars is a heck of a lot to pay for a Newton game. I'd be willing to buy the game if the price was in the five to ten dollar range.

Matt K.

It is my belief that the author would benefit by dropping the price down to
$10. Even though the Newton platform has now been made defunct by Apple, I
would still pay $10 for the app because I still use my Newton from time to
time. But I am not about to pay $30 for a game that would only be played
once in a blue moon! (I cannot imagine that I am alone in thinking this
way.)