Re: [NTLK] eMate Wireless with WEP

From: Donald Chin (donaldc_at_netspace.net.au)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 04:37:51 PDT

Hi,

I've got the Lucent WaveLAN Silver Turbo (flashed with the Apple Airport
2.0.4 firmware so it can do 128bit WEP) plugged into my eMate. I've got
Hiroshi's software installed (and registered). I can use the card in non-WEP
mode for internet access but I can't get it to work in WEP mode. I must be
doing something wrong, but I can't figure it out.

Donald

Quoting newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net:

--
Donald Chin  <mailto:donaldc_at_netspace.net.au>
"Lost somewhere in Australia..."          <- a dedicated Apple user ->