Re: [NTLK] NewtBee Comm Update v.1.1.1

From: JP (spacebar0_at_fastmail.fm)
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 06:21:04 PDT

Mary:

Thanks for the feedback....

>Yes,=A0=A0but ???=A0=A0What for (as I ask my customers)
=20
THIS is a very complicated question, and in fact is related to your
final comment which seemed like a lefthanded way of saying, "You just
keep thinkin' Butch, that's what you're good at." :)

Anyway, like I said, it's not that easy to see exactlly how "Everything
is deeply intertwingeld." without having a machine in hand.
THAT situation is being resolved.

I am curious about the limitations you mentioned. I don't plan on
editing video on the 2000, but I am hopeful to be able to use a variety
of functions w/o too much complications. One example might be, taking
extended notes (my HW is poor; but don't need the HWR as mucn as the
abiltiy to just accept 'graphic' input, treating it more like a 'big'
diagram' running several pages (maybe an hrs. time). Is this
possible/in the book/ outofthebox?
THEN transfer that <SOMEWHERE> ie comm potential (not nec. WP; just raw
images...)
If not, then I am certainly a misimformed pilgrim

Of course, if all the rest (Newt's Cape, email, and whatever else I can
get it to do connected/standalone sans bus/apps like db/spreadsheets,
etc) can function, that would be brilliant!

I've been tempted to 'Palm' (being ignorant NMP were still
available...THAT situation has been rectified) but the biggest Palm
screen isn't satisfying. See U2's song "I Still Haven't Found What I'm
Looking For".

I will be finding more answers as I spelunk. Thanks for lighting
matches. (It's dark in here...;))

later

Jack
--=20