Re: [NTLK] Where can I find Steve's keynote for 2001?

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 11:14:29 PST

Snapz pro X will do what you need very nicely. I do not suggest that
you use this to capture DVDs (there are much better solutions as you
already know) but only point out the quality of Snapz by saying that you
could use it to record DVDs. The new engine for snaps pro will not drop
frames as all of the windows utilizes will. Download the trial and see
for yourself.