Re: [NTLK] Connecting a 2100 to a PowerBook through a WaveLAN Bronze

From: Bill Miranda (bill.miranda_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 15:58:21 PDT

I had this problem too when I first tried to install it but now it
works great. The turning point might have been having my keyspan
serial port connector plugged into my powerbook's USB port before I
did the install so that it saw a serial port. Can't say for sure if
that was it but it's worth a try.