Re: [NTLK] [OT] Thank You All!

From: Cheyanne & Randy (bayoubuddies_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 13:32:16 PDT

On Monday, Sep 20, 2004, at 21:09 US/Central, Mark Ross wrote:

> We grown dramatically and NuShield can now support us financially.
> But no matter how big we get, we will always support this community.
> And remember........ it all started with a Newton, and this list.
> Mark

Mark,

        (Late reply but I am getting caught up with my email from a fine
vacation, in Price Edward Island, New Brunswick and New England... I
did not eat the "poutine" at KFC figuring it would be as good and
authentic as KFC Cordon Bleu chicken... maybe next visit to the
north:-).

        Thanks to you, too. It feels nice to "know" you and your story and to
watch you build a business not by screwing over people but by making a
better product and offering it for sale. A strange concept in today's
world. I wish you continued success.

cheers,

Randy

--
"May the Baby Jesus shut your mouth and open your mind."
The Family Dog...San Francisco (1966)