Re: [NTLK] a question about batteries

From: Mike Detlefsen (mdetlefsen_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 11:45:31 PDT

Those old rechargeable alkalines were the Rayovac Renewals. I haven't
seen those for years. I used them in the MP2K for a while. They didn't
work very well, the more deeply you discharged them, the less times you
could recharge them. I gave them more than a fair trial, and was not
satisfied. I never got the claimed number of charges on a battery. They
seemed to have a high number of defective batteries, too.

Mike