Re: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 10:15:00 PDT

Wilber,

I have been following this thead and recall your initial posting about caps.
Are you making any as pictured in the link:

http://www.macfans.com.cn:16080/beta_site/bbs/readboardthread.php?forumcode=19&postid=3435&all_threadpage=2&pageid=6I'd love a free one too, but if it cost anything tell me what you can

The Black or White cap is great expecially the embroidery...

I'd love a free one too, but if it cost anything tell me what you can
do. It would be a nice place to put my eMate 300 Pin I received as a
gift ... if you can do anything I'd appreciate it and let me know if
there is anything I can do for you... maybe a 4MB PCMCIA Card?...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung