Re: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?

From: Indigo Kelleigh (indigo_at_circleweave.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 09:52:14 PDT

On 9/30/04 1:22 AM, "Wilber" <playboy7811_at_163.com> wrote:

> for 1 pc or 2 pcs of newton baseball caps,how can I regard it as an ORDER and
> use it to expand the market into US ports???
> it's just personal interest and we all love Newton!

I didn't mean to imply that your goal was to try to find resellers for your
products, and also I didn't mean to disparage your very generous offer, so I
apologize if that's how it came off. I was merely recounting my own previous
experience with another, completely unrelated businessman from China who
made a similar offer.

> indy,I can offer a free newton baseball cap plus free shipping,in case you'd
> like to let me you mailing address.

And I am not one to turn down a free hat with free shipping! Especially one
with as much style as the ones you linked to. I'll be in touch!

-indy

Indigo Kelleigh
Illustrator-at-Large
503.233.9922