Re: [NTLK] einstein -> antelope -> oqo?

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 08:09:37 PDT

On 30/09/04 10:57, "Bubba Gump" <basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> This looks more intriguing than the antelope, IMHO. There was an article in
> Newsweek about it. Granted, the OS isn't what I would call "elegant," but
> still, a nice form factor, especially if you could plug in keyboards,
> printers, cables, etc. via usb. Maybe even a dual-boot to Linux?
>
> http://www.oqo.com

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! That's a vulgar PC compatible running a scaled down
version of Windows XP! You can even see the "Recycle Bin" at the bottom
right of the picture shown in their main page. How could somebody use
something like this?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA