Re: [NTLK] a question about batteries

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 11:19:56 PDT

On Sep 29, 2004, at 7:26 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> That means I always have 4 ready to go. And
> even if it didn't, it takes 15 minutes to charge. It takes me 16
> minutes to find the power adapter.

15 minutes ? What kind of batteries are these? Or are you saying you
have some special charger for NiMH batteries that can charge them in 15
minutes? Either way enquiring minds want to know...

I usually leave my AA 2100Mah batteries in there little charger over
night to get a good charge.

I also have the Newton rechargeable pack which is my primary newton
battery (2000) and I have recelled with 2100MaH batts as well.

Still I use a lot of AA's and I keep the Alkaline sled with a set of
NiMH AA's ready to go as a backup...

So what is the story on this 15 minute thing?

Marty