Re: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 07:36:39 PDT

>Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:8:47 +0800
>From: "Wilber" <playboy7811_at_163.com>

Hello Wilber,

>Pls refer to the following links for different style of Newton Baseball Caps:
>
>http://www.macfans.com.cn:16080/beta_site/bbs/readboardthread.php?forumcode=19&postid=3435&all_threadpage=2&pageid=6his is my absolute favorite, but I guess the barret cap HT-029 could also look neat with the (3D-embroidered) Newton logo...

This is my absolute favorite, but I guess the barret cap HT-029 could also look neat with the (3D-embroidered) Newton logo...

>the cap could be also sent to you for FREE,if you just want one piece and would like to pay freight(freight collect).

Do I get this right, you offer single sample items such as the ones in your links, for free?! l *wow* Please confirm! :)

Oliver :)

--
Twenty years ago we worried about a nuclear strike by the Russians, now we worry about a nuclear strike by a General Protection Fault or a Blue Screen of Death. We've come a long way, baby. / AsTheAppleTurns on http://makeashorterlink.com/?G28812E39 / Honey, do we still have the keys to the fallout shelter?