Re: [NTLK] Baseball Cap & More

From: James Tyler Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 09:42:01 PDT

Hmm - the problem with the way the poll is set up is that you can only
choose ONE of the options. I personally want a hat like the one you have
a demo-pic of. I also want a GOOD case, and an acrylic stand would rock
(currently my stand is made from cardboard from an old fedex shipping
box and duct-tape :) I'm not too certain about the t-shirt design,
perhaps on a black background for a next production run?

J Tyler Nichols

Luiz Petroni wrote:

>Cool! I will keep an eye on it too as a good feedback for future items.
>
>I will further evaluate the production/shipping costs for a Newton
>Baseball Cap and post to the community and get a sample of the cap to
>post more photos.
>
>Thanks for the feed back Victor and of course I would like to receive
>any other suggestions the community would like to contribute.
>
>--lpetroni
>

>>>Would very much appreciate to hear from you.
>>>

>>This sounds like an excellent topic for a list poll, so I'll adjust
>>the poll
>>box...

---