[NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 02:48:02 PDT

>From: Vaguely Radio <vradio_at_maine.rr.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?
>Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:10:56 -0400
>
>Okay, this is a weird request. I've checked eBay and come up with
>nothin'. Anyone know where I could get a baseball cap with the Newton
>or Apple logo on it (Newton preferred of course)?

There were some Chinese Newton users on the list durign last summer who'd
linked to pages showing hats, caps and shirts printed and embroidered with
Newton and Apple logos.

Might be nice if some of those ware would make it to a retailer/batch order
handler on the US or better even, in Europe. I'd by some (or, have somebod
buy for me - XMAS coming up, folks! ;=} ).

Ho ho ho,

'Kasko