Re: [NTLK] Having trouble using newton press to install package

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 09:36:11 PDT

Hello Gary,
I think that you may have NewtonPress confused with the Newton-to-Desktop
interface programs (i.e. Newton Connection Utilities, RCU, X-Port, etc).
NewtonPress is a tool for creating eBooks from TXT and .RTF files.

CIIAWB, I doubt PocketWeb is supported anymore; at least, I've not heard
mention of others using it recently (Most folks seem to be using Newtscape or
Courier).

Matt K.