Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: LAG (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 09:07:27 PDT

I MUST say in woo's defense that you guys ask him about ferdi knowing the two of them dont see eye to eye and you always do it onlist. if all of you who didnt want to see anything onlist about ferdi or about why woo doesnt like him then i would suggest that you ask him offlist. that way the list never has to see it and you can get your answer to your question. if you ask onlist then he has the right to answer onlist. you cant get mad at him for answering questions or even say how you hate that he always slams ferdi onlist. when you ask the type of questions you ask, you are asking him to show and tell why he doesnt like him so dont blame him for being truthful. from now on ask for an offlist answer or delete any message once you realize that ferdi is the topic.

my 2 pennies worth,

LAG

"Shannan M." <shannans_at_gmail.com> wrote:
Hello WL,

You certainly do seem very negative and confrontational about this
subject, please share your experiences with the seller.
What did you purchase that made you so full of hate towards him?
He must have done a serious wrong towards you.
I myself have grown tired of this topic as well. It never seems to
end, people just keep posting more and more negative comments with the
occational user asking it all to stop.
How does this aid in the progression of newton development?
Shannan