Re: [NTLK] Write-up for PhotoShow and X-Port on wikiwatcheewhateverits

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 06:26:44 PDT

>From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
>Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:13:14 EDT
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Write-up for PhotoShow and X-Port on
>wikiwatcheewhateverits
>
>Hello DJV, et al:
>Please send me the link for the web site, and I'll gladly do a write-up on
>the process.

Eeeeh, fella - de link is on de bottom of dis mail. Or check the messages
in the archive. Check dere, mahn!

And then go to How-To, edit that page to create a new Wiki-Link, save,
enter the new Wiki-page which you'd linked, and the dump yer PhotoShow and
X-Port brains! ;=}

>I have to confess that I have trouble with that web site's name. Have you
>ever considered changing it from "WikiWiki"? No offense intended, but to
>me, it
>sounds slightly adolescent,

Sounds Hawaiian to me, though. You may not know this, but those chaps used
to have their own lingo. Actually had their own monarchy, which exchanged
much conversation and good will with European royalty, too. And, well,
foreign languages tend to sound adolescent to the non-speaker, surely not
the fault of the language.

With a hearty gobbledigook,

'Kasko