[NTLK] FS: MessagePad 130

From: Hemant Kamat (hemantkamat_at_eth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 11:10:15 PDT

Ever since I 'acquired' my MP2K, my former soulmate, a MP130 in pristine
condition has sadly been gathering dust on the shelf. The backlight glows
bright green, no scratches on the LCD, no dents/dings, just a 1/2" scratch
on the lid (can't recall where that came from). Thought I'd offer it to the
NT users first before putting it on eBay. Also included is the charging
station, macintosh connectivity cable & printer cable (sorry, no A/C adapter
or AA batteries). It comes inside an original leather case with the Newton
logo that's shows some age, and if required, I can include the original
installer disks & user manual as well (although I'd recommend leaving them
out to minimize the shipping; the software can be downloaded from UNNA
anyway)

Please drop me an email if interested. I'll settle for $60.00 (plus
shipping) for the entire set.