Re: [NTLK] Image Viewer

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 11:16:15 PDT

On Wednesday, September 22, 2004, at 10:58 AM, Goodwin, Greg wrote:

> I would like a image editor for the Newton one day.

AvailWorks was uploaded to unna not too long ago. I did install it on
my 120 but I haven't had the need nor time to play around with it. I
seem to recall it has the ability to edit images. I'm just not sure how
documents are saved nor how images are imported and exported. I would
imagine the combination of AvailWorks and Scrapbook may be good enough
for editing, saving and retrieving a large number of images.

> But yeh, with Newt's Cape (jpeg, gif), Luna Loader(jpeg, gif), Unzip
> (BMP), and Nethopper (gif), along with Simple Mail (gif, jpeg?) you can
> view image files on the Newton.

Someday I may break down and get me one of those fancy twenty-one
hundreds ;-)

Ron

--
Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog for the 21st Century.
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET
--
Fetch...Send...Stay... "Good Boy!"