Re: [NTLK] Newton News - any sites left?

From: Gavin McKenzie (gavin.mckenzie_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 12:43:09 PDT

Yeah, it will, or at least it should -- though I suspect that it might
exclusively takes the note title rather than hunting for the <title>
tag (but I can't be sure without looking at the code). If it gives
you trouble let me know. I still remember the code enough to debug
it.

I also had built a NewtApp intended to replace the built-in nBlog
prefs and provide a test facility to try and help the sometimes
challenging "getting it to work" stage of using nBlog. But I never
released it, and want to go back and change it now that I've got more
newt development experience under my belt.

I actually have a bit of guilt associated with nBlog. I started
working on it, and then hit a period where my ability to carve out
some hobby-programming time disappeared. I feel bad about putting it
out there and not following-through. But, there's always tomorrow....

:-)

Gavin.