Re: [NTLK] 45 mins

From: Vaguely Radio (vradio_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 16:29:24 PDT

>> what is the record on NTLK for writing and app after
>> someone asks for a
>> function?
>> i rember someone wrote something in just 45
>> minutes, right?

I have only been on-list for about a year, but in that time I think the
speed record was claimed by Daniel Padilla. Can't say I recall the
application, it was some kind of helper-app I think that closed a
window or did some other kind of shenanigans...

In fact, I think he did a burst of a few of them around that time based
on some people's requests, comments, and "wouldn't it be cool if..."'s.

-Dan