Re: [NTLK] QFX to Excel receive error....

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 23:56:26 PDT

AFAIK the QFX module was specific for the different versions of Excel.
My latest experience is with Excel 4.0 on Mac OS9.1.
I do not know if there was any update since then, but I am pretty sure that
an update of the VB file (new compilation) is needed for the latest Office
versions...

Cheers,
Johannes