Re: [NTLK] E-Mailing Datebook Entries?

From: Ron A. Parker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 22:36:41 PDT

On Sunday, September 19, 2004, at 04:29 PM, Sean Cross wrote:

> As far as I can
> tell, the Dates program only allows one to Print or Fax a date entry.
> Is there any way to E-Mail a weekly schedule, say, via SimpleMail?

You probably need to have the transport method (i.e. SimpleMail)
installed first, before you will be able see or use the "Mail" action
item in that menu.

I use GoFetch on my Newton 120 and I can "Mail" any of my item(s) from
my calendar or any other app. But, "Mail" doesn't show up if GoFetch
isn't installed.

Ron

--
Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog for the 21st Century.
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET
--
 From the "Who says, 'Size Doesn't Matter'" file:
   Ever notice, when someone comments on your Newton PDA,