Re: [NTLK] NSync 0.3.1

From: Glen Givens (CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 04:34:13 PDT

  Does anyone using Nsync have good results with the notes of the meetings
(from the Newton) transporting into iCal? That is the reason that I gave up
using Nsync. I really didn't notice the 1-hour off syndrome.

  In the meantime I have started using Entourage. I was wondering if anyone
using Dateman or Action Names has tried any syncs with this application. If
so, do the links within the Newton show up in Entourage?

  I have not purchased either of the two Newton apps yet, but the more I
study them, I am ready to go for it. Does anybody have both of these
installed and working together?

--
Glen Givens
Newton Addict