[NTLK] Have some time but don't know what I'm doing...

From: Bill Miranda (bill.miranda_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 12:17:03 PDT

I am currently in "transition" between jobs and have some extra time.
I'd be happy to help out in some way with all the development efforts
and I am interested in the black art of programming, but I have zero
experience. Is there some way to dip a toe into this whirlpool of
development activity that would be helpful to the cause? How would you
recommend I learn some Newtonscript, given that I don't have any prior
programming background? Or should I just sit back and read what you
guys are doing and eat bon-bons (do they still make those?)

Bill

P.S. I have an MP2100, MP130, and a 12" PB 1Ghz running OSX 10.3 I
have an iMac that I run 9.2 on .