Re: [NTLK] 1x0 video out device

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 06:44:26 PDT

        Would like to know about these too. All and all I found the
Newton 1x0 series (like the 100, 110, 120 unmodified) to be a WEIRD
platform. But I liked it. They were more mysterious and simple. They
had more a rubberized feel to them. It was pretty well accepted that
they did the basics of a PDA well (notes, names, calling etc) and
anything extra was considered more amazing. And the connection
utilitiy, the ability to show the note on the connecting computer.. I
wish they still had that going.

        To matter the fact, a question... is there a connection utility
for the OS 2.X Newtons that is like the connection utility for the
Newtonn 1.x users?

        Thanks!

Greg Goodwin
HQ AAFES SD-C2
Procurement Assistant, Health & Beauty / First Aid
214-312-3482