Re: [NTLK] Newton and WWNC mentioned in German TV

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 11:06:35 PDT

>Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:30:40 +0200
>Subject: [NTLK] Newton and WWNC mentioned in German TV
>
>incl small "interview" w Paul Guyot
>
>http://www.3sat.de/SCRIPTS/webtv.php?js=true&urls=/neues/neues_040906_neues040904.rm&name=undefined&d=neues
>or try http://www.3sat.de/neues/sendungen/show/50746/index.html
>look for "Ganze Sendung"

Superb! Paul absolutely deserves being on quality TV :)

But Holger Niederländer proudly showing off his personal Newton collection (the clear 120!), being totally up to date about the platform, and not loosing a single word about anything non-Newton... on high profile TV... that's impressive, and I bet my seven WriteRights that he is on the list.

Two thumbs up!

Oliver :)

--
Twenty years ago we worried about a nuclear strike by the Russians, now we worry about a nuclear strike by a General Protection Fault or a Blue Screen of Death. We've come a long way, baby. / AsTheAppleTurns on http://makeashorterlink.com/?G28812E39 / Honey, do we still have the keys to the fallout shelter?