Re: [NTLK] OT Gmail phishing

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 06:30:11 PDT

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:37:33 -0500, Bill Miranda <bill.miranda_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> No Gmail is something different. Google is starting a new email
> service. It is webmail and different from other free email services in
> a couple of ways. First, they give you 1GB of online storage and
> accomodates large messages with attachments up to 10MB. Some others

Had anyone using GMail noticed it bogging down alot. I use it for NTLK
and have noticed it bogging down around or after the 2MB limit. then
there are times when this system just slows to a snails pace and I'm
unable to do anything till it clears up..

It's a pain when you want to get to that NTLK thread you're waiting
for...but what can I say -it's free and 1GB of space...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung