Re: [NTLK] Newtendo Problems

From: Indigo Kelleigh (indigo_at_circleweave.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 17:28:51 PDT

On 9/15/04 5:12 AM, "Kirk Zathey" <zathey_at_gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>
> Now, the little problem I've had with
> Newtendo. Whenever I run a game, I hear no sound and the video it all
> messed up. Is Newtendo compatible with the eMate? Or, is this just a
> rom it doesn't like (I've tried a few roms, which i converted using
> the tools on UNNA)?

I'm curious about this, too - I had the exact same experience using the test
rom provided on the newtendo site. Does this app just not work on the emate?
I couldn't find much documentation, and some of the links on the developer's
site go nowhere.

Indigo Kelleigh
Illustrator-at-Large
503.233.9922