Re: [NTLK] Custom Sled for MP2x00

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 14:23:58 PDT

Well people you'll have to wait for Grant now - I emailed him all of
them but got delivery problems due to size of my files. Had to send
them one by one - so I sent him the two that goes best. One with the
sled attached and another with it detached. This is more of a
commercial/heavy duty setup. Not a flimsy construction... the guys in
the Physics Dept Machine Shop did a great job. I am preparing to
design an adapter plug to mate with the ports in the future. I will
send him an additional photo of it attached to a Tripod later.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung