Re: [NTLK] OT: The Logic of Evil

From: Dale A. Raby (daleraby_at_tds.net)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 08:20:38 PDT

Certainly He could... but He is also smart enough not to do it. Someday
He might get tired of mowing the lawn around it. ;)

Now, that the student was expelled... that I believe... you cannot say
"God" in a public school these days either. Now, Satan is just fine...
got a whole passel of Satanists in at least one local high school...
though everyone in authority is careful to be completely oblivious to
the situation. But don't get me started....