[NTLK] Recommend A Works Set-up

From: Fearghas MacGregor (fearghas_at_macworld.co.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 16:14:00 PDT

Hi list,
I'm a relatively new newtoneer, having just moved on to my third newt, a 2100 with 20Mb card and Wifi. Anyhoo,I want to get Works set up fully. I had it on My eMate, but with the added horsepower of the 2100 I want to get an ideal setup.
So what you newties recommend in the way of packages for making the most of works?
Thanks,
Fearghas
Ps. I apologise for any spelling mistakes, this is being done with HwR and simple mail, and I havn't got it fully tuned in yet