Re: [NTLK] Proto for two-level popup menu?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 14:17:53 PDT

> The only application that comes to mind that does multi-level popups
> is More Folders from Standalone, but of course that won't help me

   I think I looked at More Folders once in ViewFrame, and it has it's
own custom DoPopup function that it sticks in the global function
frame. I'd imagine this is why..

   MoreFolders also requires Scroll Menus (free from StandAlone, which
is also used by i++, which does hierarchical menus I think). There's
also an app on UNNA called "HierarchicalExtras" or something like that
(unna/utilities or unna/utilities/popup). The actual DoPopupFunction
doesn't do anything particularly special (drawing on the screen or
anything) - it just does some frame manipulation and then opens a view
(*which* view - I'm not sure though), and then tells the recognition
manager to ignore clicks.

Jim