[NTLK] "Update" feature on newtons

From: nelson (bnelson6_at_valuelinx.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 00:07:09 PDT

What did it do?
I know it used to be used to , umm update something. I assume that you
dialed in to somewhere, but what was there? Kind of dedicated web page?
Haven't found much on the subject. Just curious and on very little
sleep, but would be cool if this could be used. If it used a program
like ncu to load packages onto the newton. we would yet another way
around bootstrapping problem. Hmmmm
Bryan

p.s. I have a little more new info on the modem to modem set up. send
me a note if interested. Will post to wiki as soon as i have it working.
It should help the non-mac people.