Re: [NTLK] Lotus Organizer and the Newt

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 12:36:44 PDT

The cool thing about Lotus sync with NCU on a Windows machine is that you
can run the old Puma Intellisync to get most if not all of the info
transferred to Outlook 98 or 2000. (I use Schedule + 7.0 for all dates
entries, but that's not too hard to get and install.)

I've got a fairly reliable sync setup on a machine running Win 98 and
Organizer, with a copy of Outlook 2000. Intellisync can be a bit of a bear
to work with, and you need to get "Intellisync for Notebooks" to do the PIM
to PIM capability.

--Calvin