Re: [NTLK] [ANN] MoreWiFi Cards v5

From: Alasdair Dunlap-Smith (varistor_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 18:55:04 PDT

On Sep 12, 2004, at 1:50 AM, Paul Guyot wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm pleased to announce MoreWiFi Cards v5.
> MoreWiFi Cards is a free patch to get Hiroshi Noguchi's driver to
> work with more than 50 cards.
>
> This new version:
> - adds an unbranded orinoco card (thanks Richart)
> - adds the famous Microsoft MN-520 (thanks Martin)
> - has updated compatiblity information
> - has improved removal code so you no longer need to restart after
> removing it (you'll have to restart after having removed MoreWiFi
> Cards v4 or whatever you had on your Newton before upgrading).
>
> You can download MoreWiFi here:
> http://www.kallisys.com/newton/morewifi/
>
> Enjoy.
>
> Paul

Paul-
Some time ago I added Support for the WCF12 to my copy of More WiFi v.4
by adding the following lines:
                AddArraySlot(hiroshisStruct.DeviceDisplayName, Clone("Linksys
WCF12"));
                AddArraySlot(hiroshisStruct.DeviceCISProductName, Clone("Wireless
CompactFlash Card"));
I tested it, and was able to connect to NCU with my WCF12, and then
forgot about it.

Cheers,
Alasdair