Re: [NTLK] Cleaning LCD Scratches

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 08:04:14 PDT

Probably not a good idea. The texture of the display is from a plastic
film on the glass of the digitizer. If you were to polish out the
scratches you would have an area that is smoother and glossier than the
rest. The Nushield screen protectors will hide the scratches, help
protect against new scratches and make the display slightly harder to
see.
Frank Gruendel discussed a procedure for removing the film See
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=108207178505073&w=2
Woody