Re: [NTLK] WWNC & Einstein

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 20:59:38 PDT

   If the mods wern't much and were reversible, and the whole thing took
under 24 hours, we might be able to do it as a GM 24-hour test drive..
Or (better yet), try to get GM to sponsor us, and provide use of the
Hummer for free..

   Anybody have the specs for the GM OBD system? Make a nice Newton app
for them to use - of course, they probably already have a Palm to do
it..

Jim