Re: [NTLK] Macworld magazine pokes fun at Newton

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 13:37:47 PDT

On Sep 11, 2004, at 12:40 PM, Alasdair Dunlap-Smith wrote:

> On Sep 11, 2004, at 12:43 PM, Alan Shaw wrote:
>>
>> "The Worldwide Newton Association (WNA) names former Apple CEO John
>> Sculley as its honorary president. Coincidentally, the WNA members
>> were
>> named honorary presidents of the Just Let It Go Already Society."
>
> I've noticed Wired sometimes likes to portray us as slightly crazy too.
Whatever, you don't have to spend too much time here to realize that
we might be slightly off, but there isan AWESOME amount of brainpower
and capability here....

Also, I can't tell you how many of my Newton "dreams" have come true
(ie WIFI, Bluetooth, IMAP, LPR (sort of) etc).

Crazy, yes but still using the best PDA yet!
Marty