[NTLK] PromptPad

From: Henry BREEN (hbreen04_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 01:35:32 PDT

Hello everyone, lurker here - aka Henry Breen (2100 and an eMate)

I too get a haughty "not a package I didn't install it for you even tho
you wanted me to" message when I try to install PromptPad DL'd from
Unna. Could someone throw me a copy at hbreen_at_gmail.com?

Thank you,
-h

PS - Unna is a great resource and a hideously invaluable archive for
the Green Party er Newton users I mean. That being said I do have one
suggestion slash question. 80% of my searches for things (for example
PromptPad) come up snake-eyes. It's my understanding that the lack of
keywords will render an item invisible to a query - but why does this
apply to the actual name of the item - which is already there?