Re: [NTLK] WWNC Commentary and Photos

From: K. J. Hallenius (iluvatar_at_fusemail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 11:11:27 PDT

It's absolutely amazing to see the folks that I've gotten to "know"
over the last few years (as a lurker, mainly). I concur that some folks
look exactly as I'd envisioned: especially Frank G, Nicolas Z, and
Eckhart K.

But I'll say that Paul G, Simon B, and Robert B are all much younger
than I anticipated!

I am in a state of envy, I can assure you. I'm going to be at the next
WWNC, if at all possible. Thanks for sharing the photos and writeup,
Adam!

-Ken Hallenius
Portland-in-Oregon, USA