Re: [NTLK] An era draws to a close

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 00:14:04 PDT

You'd be surprised. I started with one, then I needed another monitor(so
to speak), so I added another Newt to my needs, then I realised I needed a
third, in the archives I listed a few times what and why I need/use three
at a time. But the first time I broke one, I realised that I needed backup
units, since Apple used to take a few weeks to fix Newts(when Apple did fix
them) and I really needed to have a usable Newt. You see, I use two Newts
mainly for business, one for the mass of emails/webpages I want/need. See,
you can't have just one. ;-)