Re: [NTLK] WWNC Commentary and Photos

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 08:09:49 PDT

Aux environs du 9/09/04 à 7:36 -0700, sous le titre "[NTLK] WWNC
Commentary and Photos", Adam Tow prit sa plus belle plume pour écrire
les mots suivants:
>It was a fantastic weekend. Thanks to all of the organizers, speakers,
>and attendees for making it such a blast!

Thanks for your wonderful pictures, Adam. Something you didn't
mention in your commentary is that your own presentation was brillant.

BTW, we're slowly adding slides to the website as we get
authorization/latest versions of them.

So far, you can download Adam's, Eckhart's, Nicolas', Roman's and mine.
http://wwnc.newtontalk.net/program/

Paul

--
Ceci est une signature banale.