[NTLK] FS: Upgraded 2000 w/ SER-001 & New Keyboard

From: Brandon Meyer (tranceguy_at_mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 16:02:56 PDT

The time has come to let go of my spare Newton. It is a Newton 2000
that has been upgraded to a 2100. The case is in good condition with
only a couple tiny scuffs that you have to get close to see. The screen
is mint. Not a single scratch on it. Has the original stylus. It also
has a SER-001 board installed. I just picked up the keyboard a week or
so ago. Never used. The battery holds a charge for a few hours. AC
adapter included.

Email me at: tranceguy_at_mchsi.com for pics or more info.