Re: [NTLK] WWNC & Einstein

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 14:44:36 PDT

On 8-sep-04, at 21:59, Jim Witte wrote:
> Part of the problem, we think, is that people for the most part were
> expecting something that "just worked" - which Escale does sort of,
> although it crashes on me a lot and I haven't had time to investigate
> the code.

I fell in the middle of this one so I won't comment on what seems like
strange reactions to me, so I'll be off to the archives...
Just a little comment on this one though, Paul brought it bit on
himself releasing 1.0 right away. He commented shortly after himself
that that might not have been the wisest thing to do.

Robert Benschop