Re: [NTLK] Apple Interconnect adapter?

From: Andy Galluzzi (agalluzzi_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 06:04:54 PDT

I've found the Interconnect port specification on UNNA here:

http://www.unna.org/unna/development/documentation/interconnect/

Look at the pdf (newton_i.pdf)

I think that, in the avaible socket on the newton, it would be great to
have a female USB adapter (like that from printers, because the standart
will not work) and not for speed, but for robustness and universality.

Andy.