Re: [NTLK] H2000 Model Newton/G-mail

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 12:41:54 PDT

On Sep 7, 2004, at 1:30 AM, John wrote:

> I guess I wasn't really clear. What I was wondering about was using
> (reading mail on) a Gmail account with a regular email app (Mail,
> Thunderbird, etc), not sending an existing account to Gmail. I don't
> have any need for webmail, so I'm reading from this that it would be
> useless to me. Is this correct?

I haven't used GMail, so I don't know how much it resembles Zoe, but if
you think you would like the ability to search and parse your email
differently, try Zoe:
<http://www.zoe.nu/>

it's quite a different way of dealing with email, and you may find it
does exactly what you want, but on your hard drive, and not on
Google's. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland